Monday, June 15, 2020

A PERSONAL LETTER

Smashwords – About Jason Hallig, author of 'Reflections: Covid-19 ...

 Greetings!

Let me introduce to you my new book REFLECTIONS: COVID-19, BIBLE, AND THEOLOGY available on Ebook and Softcopy/Paperback. It is a book I have written during the pandemic in dialogue with the Holy Scripture and the sacred task of doing theology. The 43 reflections are personal and prayerful ones I have done in light of what I believe as a Christian. It is my prayer that it will help you address some of the issues pause by this pandemic that affected us all, and challenge you to do your own personal and prayerful reflections of circumstances that come our way.

I have decided to have it published for three main reasons in addition to what I said above:

1.      To help the families of those who have lost their loved ones in the fight against Coronavirus.

2.      I want to put up a scholarship for women Bible College students.

3.      I want to fund 'trainings' and activities that would help young people write and publish.

I pray that you would be my partner in making these prayers answered. May I therefore humbly and prayerfully ask you the following:

1.      That you purchase your own copy (Ebook or Softcopy/Paperback)

For Ebook please buy at https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1027311

For Softcopy/Paperback you can just email me or message me with my messenger

2.      Give your friends this book as a gift

3.      Endorse it to your friends through ways that you are comfortable with like the social networks.

4.      You can endorse it to an organization or organizations that would be interested in the book and in my advocacies.

Thank you for giving me this opportunity to serve the Lord, you and others.

 

With prayers and blessings,

 

Jason Valeriano Hallig, Author  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Gospel Is Too Small

    As a Christian, a pastor and a professor, the gospel is at the heart of what I do. It defines not only the message I share to people...